Private Dental Care
Private dental care goes beyond simply providing the treatment that is necessary to maintain your oral health and is a good option for people who are looking for more choice and enhanced service and don't mind paying a bit more for it.
As a private patient, you will generally benefit from:
- Your choice of dentist - whether it's their personality or qualifications you like it's you who can decide which of our private dentists you want to see you
- A closer relationship - because you can choose to see the same private dentist every time, they can really get to know you, help you feel relaxed and work in partnership with you to look after your long term health
- Greater flexibility and availability when it comes to booking appointments
- A wider choice of treatment options, including hygienist services and cosmetic treatments to enhance the appearance of your smile
- Corporate treatment hours such as after early evening and Saturday mornings
Private Fee Guide
Please use this guide as an indication to likely costs of your treatment. At your check up appointment we will create a customized treatment plan for your oral health based on your priorities and discuss/agree all treatment fees prior to treatment provision.
Should you wish to spread the cost of treatment above £500 we will arrange a confidential appointment for you to make such arrangements.